Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Removal of Status of Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI) Denied Via Government Covert Operation in December 2013 and January of 2014


In late November or early December of 2013, I was sent a letter and questionnaire from the Social Security Administration stating that my case for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) was up for review. I was asked to fill out the questionnaire and given the opportunity to state in writing why I felt I was disabled and deserved to receive government assistance. Instead of attempting to justify any kind of disability, I chose to simply state my version of reality and allow the government to decide whether or not it thought I was seriously mentally ill (SMI) or not. Of course, I knew then, as I do now, that my sense of reality is far more accurate than the vast majority of Americans.
Shortly after I sent the statement below in the mail to the Social Security Administration, something amazing happened: A police officer showed up at my home, clear out of the blue, stating that he had a court order to take me into a mental hospital for an evaluation based on four sentences that were extracted out of context from around one dozen or so emails sent to my mother, some of which were rather lengthy. These emails were a done deal and had long been completely forgotten in my mind. Note that I had never been to a mental hospital since as far back as 1990, and then I was hospitalized only as a precautionary measure for safety concerns related to a medication I was taking at the time, not psychotic behavior.
You have to go back as far as ’86 and ’85 to find a legitimate time when I was recovering from an intentionally-induced breakdown by abusive peers at Baylor University in 1983 and 1984. During the three decades following the breakdown for which I had recovered a few years after it was induced, I had even endured ten years as a prisoner of conscience in one of the world’s most torturous prison systems without a hospitalization. 
Even more amazing than everything I’ve just told you was the fact that, within a few short days of my return from Desert Vista Mental Hospital in January of this year, in mysterious and telling fashion, I received a letter from the Social Security Administration stating that they were no longer evaluating my case. Thus, they rather conveniently evaded ever having to give a decision on the statement which you are about to read below regarding the condition of my mental health. I had long since been telling the world that I was absolutely not mentally ill and that my day-to-day actions on the social media websites were proof of that fact. 
The reasons for my mother’s betrayal, along with the phony hospitalization are quite clear upon hindsight. Hindsight is 20/20 they say, and it's true. There was a very real conspiracy that involved painting me out as having a psychotic break with reality to override and nullify my statement to the Social Security Administration that categorically asserts my version of reality is on par with some of the most respected minds on the planet today, including Noam Chomsky, Chris Hedges and Cornel West among others.

In short, a government cover-up took place to paint me as a deranged psychotic individual in order to destroy the point I had been making for years on the social media sites that I was not mentally ill. I had specifically made the point with frequency that I hadn't had any hospitalizations in decades. Somewhere in the digital universe everything I'm saying here can be verified.
The bottom line is that the letter below proved my mental health was top-notch, and the government stopped me from freeing myself from the label and vicious stereotype of being a potentially dangerous madman in the mind’s eye of the general public. I had kept meticulous notes for as many as nine months at a time of thriving without the medications that were prescribed to me. During those times, none of them noticed I was not taking medications. I had informed my current nurse practitioner of this fact several times leading up to the staged psychotic episode so, in their minds, something was needed to discredit my mental stability and the fact that I am healthier than most Americans in this regard.

In essence, I was so close to vindication that, after three decades of being subjected to the harsh realities of the US mental health system, they decided to make an attempt at destroying my public image in order to undermine what I have been claiming for years—that I am categorically not mentally ill.  And thus, below you have the truth in chilling detail for the world to see and evaluate. 
Below, you’ll find what was on my mind just days before the arrival of a uniformed police officer at my residence, who was let inside by my mother. I was taken from the comfort of my bed, cuffed and taken in a police vehicle to a holding facility downtown across from the Sheraton Hotel, where wealthy people no doubt were enjoying the very best that life has to offer at their nation's expense--where I writhed in pain for two days without medications--and was later taken to a mental hospital for almost 30 days where I was strategically abused as a method of provocation so that I could conveniently be portrayed as psychotic, which seemed to be the plan all along.
At one point, I was taken to a holding cell, all the while enduring extreme physical pain for a problem with my stomach, pinned face-down on a gurney by a group of approximately one dozen brutal hospital employees, and forcibly given an injection that sedated me for several hours.

With that event and my manufactured, staged resistance which was really due to intense pain, the attending corrupt, unscrupulous Filipino psychiatrist had the ammunition he needed to diagnose me with having a severe psychotic break with reality. As for me, I wasn't even angry or perturbed and could not understand why I being told to lay face-down to take an injection when I needed medication for the distress in my gut. I would come to understand only later why this scene was staged the way it had been.

My pain was ignored the entire time and my pleas for help were the excuse used to have the attending psychiatrists claim that I was having a psychotic break. Imagine being denied medications and then having a decades-long record of exemplary mental behavior destroyed for pleading to be administered medications needed to alleviate my pain.

Not only were medications denied, but the pain went unrecognized. It was as if one were dealing with machines who could not feel for others. At one point, I laid on the floor writhing in pain and was told to get up and go back to my room, that I had crossed a painted red line on the floor that patients were not allowed to cross. I could not get up but was repeatedly told to get up anyway. There was never any explanation; I was just repeatedly ordered to do as I was told. This was a method of torture.
The details of that experience I have never disclosed to anyone, but the conditions were horrendous, as I was abused routinely and methodically during my forced stay. At one point, I was drugged by a chemical placed in a small bag of popcorn I ate which gave me the dry-heaves all the through the night. My head was swirling 'til the break of dawn as I had to crawl on the floor from my bed to reach the toilet.
Ultimately, it was my mother who was the catalyst for the event. Without the restraining order that she had a judge impose on me and the police who enforced it, under the most thinly veiled lies imaginable, none of these events would have taken place with an alibi or any kind of lame duck excuse for violating my civil rights, putting my life in danger and having me endure forced torture.
On one occasion, I came close to being assaulted by an unstable patient and could have been seriously injured or killed. The young man he ended up assaulting was standing right next to me and was taken to a regular hospital for emergency treatment after having his head pounded into the floor. I heard his head hit the concrete after walking outside. Seeing as both of them were attempting to start an altercation with me at the time, I said nothing and let them go at one another to teach the staff a lesson.

I knew all along that I was being set up by the staff to be seriously injured or killed by one or both of the highly unstable patients. As patients, they would not be held liable for whatever happened to me. My injury or death would be chalked up to an unfortunate serious of random, unforeseen events. Thus, my years in prison served me well here. 
Note that it was I who saved my mother from bankruptcy whilst saving her home from foreclosure and, ironically, it is those who are the kindest to others who are slapped on the face for it time and time again. In this regard, my mother is no exception. I hope she and my brother are prepared to live together another 6.5 years so they can proudly make the claim someday that they've broken my record of living under the same roof with my mother for 7.5 years.  

Note that I have corrected some of the grammar and usage from the original document though the heart of the message remains virtually identical to the original that was mailed just days before I was detained via court order on completely frivolous grounds in which I know intuitively, and in my heart, my mother collaborated with the police state to arrange. Here is the letter to the Social Security Administration in response to the review that was under way at the time to determine whether or not I was mentally ill and which was subsequently nullified after my release from the mental hospital. Obviously, they got what they wanted all along:

--------------------------------------------------------------

During the summer of 2007, I graduated as a class valedictorian of Paradise Valley Community College here in sunny, parched Phoenix, Arizona.  After previously serving ten years in prison for crimes that were one-hundred percent fictitious in nature, meaning that I did not commit, nor, did I ever intend to commit a crime, to the sharply-trained eye, there are clearly powerful, though largely, unseen sociological forces exerting an undue influence on me. 
These undue influences include, but are not limited to, various forms of social ostracism such as blacklisting and blackballing while utilizing de jure discrimination (both legal and illegal, government-sanctioned discrimination), carried out strategically throughout all areas of my life by a society that has lost touch with reality and that deliberately and unreasonably refuses to extend to me the same rights as the average citizen has at their disposal each and every day--in short, a basic, elementary social contract. 
Thus, after more than two decades of grappling and struggling  with the consequences of an intense and disturbing legal battle that took place years ago, which was nothing less than a cleverly-disguised modern-day lynching that resulted in countless unfairly-imposed hardships and an untold number of completely unnecessary and almost insurmountable obstacles placed in my way, I have come to the conclusion that there is no hope for me of ever achieving a decent existence within the framework of American society that is rushing headlong towards imminent disaster and seemingly unaware of the danger that lies ahead. 
It is a matter of fact that these forces are extraordinary in their intensity, harshness and cruelty, fully man- and woman-made and go way beyond the levels of discrimination generally experienced by other citizens in my shoes who were imprisoned for crimes they actually did commit, as opposed to crimes I didn’t commit.  In one very notable instance, there were heinous crimes of one individual I knew that were exponentially more severe, by comparison, than the ones I was wrongly accused of, which resulted in the brutal rape and torture of two young girls, their subsequent burial while still alive, and the tragic loss of their mostly unlived lives. 
As a lifelong truth-teller (whistleblower) who has been willing to pay the price to speak the truth, based on strong and reliable personal intuition substantiated by decades of personal insights into many of my own previous life experiences, the obvious conclusions I have come to, thus far, after careful analysis leading up to a logical connecting of the dots by way of these memories, are that I have been the target of a decades-long campaign emanating from somewhere within the US federal government which moves downward to local levels, and is carried out with methodical and meticulous, often psychopathic- and sociopathic-based behavior by ordinary citizens. 
This campaign has been carried out with the unspoken intention—a hidden agenda—of discrediting me publicly, marginalizing me and, ultimately, securing my premature passing through repeated character assassinations, endless and senseless personal public humiliation, 24/7 surveillance through Neighborhood Watch Programs and many other inter-connected, highly organized and highly efficient, though utterly unjust (at times, highly illegal) and unfair soft-control programs, policies and tactics of the government. 
These tactics have included, but have in no way been limited to, flash mobbing and smart mobbing to control and limit my freedom of movement and, ultimately, have the goal of bringing to a halt my ability to speak out against my oppression (for unstated political reasons as the primary motivation), which, coincidentally and ironically, work to the detriment of every American and citizen of the global community. 
This includes those misguided citizens entrusted with the mandate to carry out these draconian and frightening methods of social control which are, themselves, an indication of a carefully-designed and carefully-managed decades-long meltdown of the moral fabric of our society in what is still a fairly open society but that is rapidly being reconfigured into a ghoulish and macabre surveillance state with dire and grave consequences for us all should we fail to drastically alter our course in time to save ourselves. 
With all due respect to a government that, as a young man I was once a proud, committed patriot and self-professed, unofficial ambassador of goodwill for, and had blind, unwavering faith in, I would contend that while some of my ideas may, in fact, seem revolutionary and radical in nature to some, they could be life-saving to every American citizen and all of humanity providing the moral imperatives that require our immediate action, without further ado, are embraced by our government and citizens with firm, resounding conviction and deep, honest commitment. 
I hold these ideas and stated mission to be imminently justifiable and worthy of the tacit and open support of the United States government, which belongs, by the way, to all of its many citizens (as opposed to a scarce handful of wealthy ruling elites who exploit the rest of us through a fusion of politics and Big Moneyey interests that has undermined and  dynamited what was once a somewhat democratic country for some.  That democracy is no more save an elect few with the power to destroy the world economy and the planet’s ecosystems if they are not held at bay in rather urgent fashion by the masses). 
In overwhelming fashion, these ideas are in harmony with those of some of the most renowned thinkers of these trying, troubling and unprecedented times we live in, who comprise a very small and precious few of what could be the last few remaining generations of human beings to live out their lives on this planet in its more than 4.5 billion years of evolutionary development within the larger framework of a vast, unexplored universe of almost unfathomable proportions that is even more ancient. 
Our obscenely brief window of opportunity that is left for us to save ourselves, within the much larger contextual timeframe of human history on the planet, and our amazing and ongoing inability throughout all that time to grasp and learn, once and for all, the lessons that that history so graciously affords us about our own self-destructive patterns of behavior, gives each of us serious cause for concern about our future as we look ahead with ominous foreboding at the looming storm clouds on the horizon which are closing in on us at an astonishing pace and might, in fact, already preclude any hopes that may linger of saving ourselves and any life on the planet as we’ve come to know it. 
As for my mental health, my concept of reality has been progressing and advancing steadily towards ever-higher levels of truth since Dr. Campo’s original diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia, in 1985, and is now on par with some of the most widely accepted thinkers of our time, including, among others, Professor Emeritus Noam Chomsky of MIT, who is the most-cited living human on our planet today, and for which all of these activists comprise a wide array of highly-regarded leaders, thinkers and moral philosophers.

I commonly use social media websites to add my insights to the mix of possible solutions that is available to the global community, and I actively participate in and wholeheartedly encourage others to participate in what is, for me, the most noble and important mission ever endeavored by human beings throughout our long, painful and immensely tragic history of deceit, mayhem and treachery towards one another, which is namely the preservation of the human race (and life on Earth as we know it) from self-extinction by collective suicide and the easing of human suffering through the use of education as a revolutionary force for peaceful and lasting change.




(All Quotes by Abraham Lincoln)



“At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.”



“The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew.”



“These capitalists generally act harmoniously and in concert, to fleece the people.”



“Our defense is in the preservation of the spirit which prizes liberty as a heritage of all men, in all lands, everywhere. Destroy this spirit and you have planted the seeds of despotism around your own doors.”



“The people will save their government, if the government itself will allow them.”



“This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.”



“Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.”



Sincerely yours,


Charles L Lamadrid


(Whistle-blower, Independent Scholar and Journalist, Dissident, Social Critic, Human Rights Activist, Political Activist, Humanist and Teacher…)

Paradise Valley Community College - AA degree (summa cum laude)


DSM-V Axis V Code Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type 295.30