Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2014

How The CIA Managed The Suicides of Gary Webb and Michael C. Ruppert

Clearly, they [Gary Webb and Michael C. Ruppert] were suicided. I am fully aware of Michael's ongoing diagnosis of depression but am no less sure that he was a target. The attacks against me personally began around 1981, before I had a chance to legally begin my life as an adult.

Mike made references to strange things happening to him that were unexplainable and extraordinary in nature. My hypothesis would be the CIA or some other clandestine organization within the US government carried out the operation(s) against him over a period of years as a result of his whistle-blowing activities and commitment to truth and excellence.

In my case, the targeting spanned two continents, has taken place over a period of more than three decades and involves some of the most powerful people on the planet of whom I have been associated with in the past. The link is real, not imaginary, and the evidence against them is damning from a statistical viewpoint.


(The Intercept - Managing a Nightmare: How the CIA Watched Over the Destruction of Gary Webb)