Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Relationship Building 101 - For Those Enduring Psychological Warfare And Those Who Care - Putting Things In Proper Context


To anyone with an open mind who may be paying attention:
I am under assault by the U.S. government and have been for over three decades. The same rules that apply to you don't apply to my life in most instances because my circumstances tend to be extraordinary. My behavior may seem erratic at times to those who aren't seeing what's taking place in the background, beyond the scrutiny of eyes that could possibly bear witness to the persecution I am enduring on a daily basis.

Any attempts to apply your standards to my life are inappropriate. My life is light years beyond what could be considered a "normal life." The overall assault on my life is continuous with there generally being lulls between each attack which often come in waves.

These are U.S. counterintelligence agencies, although it has been impossible, to date, to hold them accountable for their actions, which are juxtaposed to the principles set forth in the United States Constitution. These are lawbreakers who do it for a living but who claim to be justified because they are doing it for the government.

This is where it gets tricky because our government has gone rogue. We are now am empire, which has been co-opted by predatory capitalism and the military. Anyone who tries to relate to me as if our lives are similar is not treating me the way I deserve to be treated. My circumstances are highly unusual and unique. There are very few people in the United States going through the same levels of persecution as I am. People in mainstream society who want to build a lasting bond should be aware of this if they want to relate to me in a meaningful way.



The entire scheme behind the government's plan is to persecute me in ways that are not noticeable by mainstream society and, thus, taken out of context cannot be properly understood. The impression they want you to come away with is that I am unstable and mentally ill so that the mental health system can continue to be used against me as a method of social control in much the same way as the old Soviet Union used their mental health system to control political dissidents back in the day.

I live with persecution every waking minute of my life, from the moment I get out of bed until I fall asleep. The average American has no framework for understanding what I'm going through as the government's efforts are concealed and kept away from public scrutiny, so the entire process of forming relationships is an extremely hazardous one for me and almost completely doomed to failure because there are forces pitting me against anyone who tries to get close to me. This method of destroying relationships is called gaslighting.

The idea behind these efforts is to destroy all of my social ties and keep me in a state of permanent isolation, cut off as much as possible from the rest of the world. Therefore, anyone making a sincere effort to relate to me shoud make allowances for the government's attempts to destroy any effort to bond with me from the outset.

Know that there will be times when my behavior may seem somewhat erratic to you and understandable only to me. Furthermore, these attacks can come at any moment, and often do come at the most critical times. Therefore, any attempts to hold me to your standards and apply your standards of behavior to me will, ultimately, destroy the relationship before it gets off the ground.

For those who are uninitiated in the area of U.S. domestic counterintelligence, all of this may seem strange, but it is no secret that governments throughout history have always seen members of their own domestic populations as enemies and targeted them. This is nothing new unless you're so red, white, and blue that you just can't conceive of your government doing anything like this. Even if that's the case, this is still nothing new. You've just been indoctrinated and brainwashed, that's all.



Gaslighting, when used to destroy relationships, is when two people who live in different worlds are unaware of the fine details of each other's existences and a third party uses this isolation from one another as a way to get between them and pit them against each other.

When something happens to the important other, the targeted individual may act out in ways that seem bizarre, erratic or, perhaps, even immature in some way. The unaffected partner may not be able to put this behavior in proper context and may pass negative judgements onto the targeted individual, thus, causing the target to be misunderstood and misjudged.


Over time, these misunderstandings can cause tensions and build a wedge between the two people and, if they are not vigilant, can totally destroy the relationship, leaving the targeted individual isolated and vulnerable to future attacks by the perpetrators.

In this case, the perpetrators are believed to be various agents and operatives working clandestinely for U.S. domestic counterintelligence agencies at the local, state, and federal levels of government.