Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Paid In Full



To: Millie and Ernest Lamadrid

You don't make yourselves part of the solution to this country's problems by turning activist family members in to the American Gestapo and trying to whitewash and blame them in perpetuity. That's selling out your country, not coming to its rescue.

You received $100,000 in reward money for this latest conviction. Millie's brother didn't give you that money out of the kindness of his heart.

You can rant and rave all you want to about your political views from now until the cows come home, but I was giving rational analysis on positions you hold today long before you ever held those positions or even knew who the actors were.

You can't claim to know more about reality than those whose rational analyses have been strewn all over the Internet for years. It's all publicly accessible information.

Just because my persecution is legally and socially sanctioned by a public that's turning a blind eye to it doesn't mean people believe it. It's just convenient, an easy way out. But that, too, will change one fine day even if that change takes place after I'm gone.

You've been harrassing me since I was sixteen years old with the aid of your government. How about you let me have what's left of my life? It's the least you can do.

Every time I have to post something on social media about social drama created by the government and family members who've been disloyal for decades, it only serves to perpetuate controversy and make me less approachable to the general public.

I'm justifiably worth millions for time served, so anything I get from the government in the way of "disability income" is but small compensation for what I've been through.

To all surviving family members: why don't you try making your money the old-fashioned way? Try earning it without having to cheat for it. As for me, I've paid my way for the next several lifetimes. Why don't you act like it?