Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

I Cannot, In Good Conscience, Allow This To Go On


Dear sir and/or ma’am,

Since my last biweekly injection of Risperdal Consta (50mg), on December 23rd of 2015, I’ve experienced yet another two weeks of disastrously harsh effects from a drug I first complained about to caseworker, Anthony King, back in March of 2014, less than three months after the forced court-ordered treatments began for an imaginary, nonexistent psychotic episode that, as a result, is neither here nor there.

Given the fact that I'm intimately familiar with the many nuances of delusional thinking due to a year-long, nightmarish bout with the problem back in ’84 and ’85, I’m shocked that anyone calling himself or herself a doctor would make such a claim. I’ve been level-headed and quite reasonable for decades with no major disruptions to my thought processes, a time-span which, by the way, included ten years of false imprisonment in which I’ve seen people slit their own throats and commit other acts of desperation just to get into a mental hospital and out of prison. One of your own doctors concluded just recently that my reasoning capacities are quite good. So, how could there be a problem?

These side-effects vary from injection to injection so, during this particular two-week cycle, the problem was primarily two weeks of almost non-stop diarrhea and a dry mouth so severe that I would often wake up in the middle of the night out of a deep sleep. In context, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

There are many other side-effects which have been permanent, such as a deep burning sensation in my extremities, especially, my thigh and calf muscles after performing less than a minute of light work around the house or even just bending over to pick something up. This, for a man who, just a few years ago, could work all day long in a hot shop repairing power tools for extra income. Some other symptoms I’ve been experiencing, off and on, for the last two years have been shortness of breath, dizziness, and rapid heart rate, problems for which one is frequently recommended to go right away to the nearest emergency room for medical evaluation and possible treatment.

However, despite bringing these issues, and many others, to the attention of the clinic’s staff, repeatedly, over the last two years, no one has even bothered to acknowledge their existence much less address them in a comprehensive way. Even worse, a member of your staff has recently even tried to ask me the same questions over and over again in attempts to catch me in lies rather than admit there's a problem.

Due to the fact that the administration of Risperdal Consta has proven to have a powerful and lasting negative impact on my overall health and more, I find it absolutely necessary to insist that all further injections of the drug be discontinued at once so as to protect and preserve what is left of my health. Indeed, the deterioration of my health was intolerable from the start but, apparently, there are those among you with little or no regard for the safety and wellbeing of your clients who are, after all, the lifeblood of your operation and who, in a literal sense, represent your livelihoods. You should at least take care of them.

I’m not one who is given to demonstrations of power and authority as I, generally, prefer to speak softly and stay within the parameters of socially-accepted norms of behavior. However, as a person who isn’t given to false modesty or a passive submission to authority which would, in all likelihood, see me perish prematurely within a year or two if things continue the way they’ve been going, I’m obligated to do what’s best for me.

Thus, I’ve decided on a clear-set course of action after carefully weighing the facts and determining that I must do what is best for me even if it means going up against those who have the corporate-controlled, corporate-owned courts at their disposal but who have, no less, shown a blatant and callous disregard for my wellbeing over the years. I simply cannot, in good conscience, allow this to go on without making my voice heard.

I am a man of reason which is why I’m proposing that I begin a new regimen of Risperdal tablet therapy (4mg once a day) as we begin the process of discussing new treatment options for the future. Unless I’m missing something important from a decade of past treatment with the drug, Risperdal tablets, taken orally, have side-effects that are less severe for me than Risperdal injections. Reasonable people will agree that my right to survival takes precedence over your right to impose drugs on me that I don’t need and are potentially life-ending. Your cooperation in this matter is, hereby, requested and would be appreciated.

If you agree or disagree, please contact me via email to let me know what you think. I am prepared to be incarcerated or, otherwise, institutionalized for what I know is right. Therefore, I won’t be coming in for another injection tomorrow, but I am prepared to begin oral administration of Risperdal tablets right away (4 mg once a day). If you wish, you can call in, fax or submit the prescription to my pharmacy online and, if you would like to speed up my next appointment with the nurse practitioner, please send me an email at your convenience.

CVS Pharmacy

Address: 18460 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85022

Phone: (602) 993-5781

Hours: Open today · Open 24 hours


(The Mental Health Industry as a Modernized Method of Social Control for Political Dissidents - Revised on 12-22-2015)

http://charleslamadrid.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-mental-health-industry-as.html